Robert Holdstock

  • Jo Foster
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009

      Now I’ll never really know the depth of what Lavondyss and Mythago Wood are really about.  I think John Garth said he lived around the corner from him and there was always the odd chance of asking Holdstock in person.

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4646 (20091129) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Sue Bridgwater
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        A sad, sad loss, and chilling - heavens, he was the same age as me.  He should have had many more years of creativity.