Robert Holdstock

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009
      Robert Holdstock, 61, noted author of _Mythago Wood_ and other fantasy
      novels, died early this morning of a short but serious illness caused by a
      bacterial infection. (via numerous people on LJ, plus Ansible and Making
      Light, who knew him personally)
    • Jo Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009

        Now I’ll never really know the depth of what Lavondyss and Mythago Wood are really about.  I think John Garth said he lived around the corner from him and there was always the odd chance of asking Holdstock in person.

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4646 (20091129) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Sue Bridgwater
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
          A sad, sad loss, and chilling - heavens, he was the same age as me.  He should have had many more years of creativity.