"The Legend of Sigurd" : list of typos ?

  • Vincent Ferré
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009
      Good evening to all,

      We are to publish in March the French version of The Legend of Sigurd... and as I am revising the translation, I am wondering if a list exists, of typos that would have been found in the English version
      (for instance, p. 120, I was expecting "Moon", but it is "Noon").

      many thanks in advance,
      best wishes,
      Vincent

      __________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 4632 (20091124) __________

      Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

      http://www.eset.com