Fwd: Tolkien and habitats

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009
      Forgive me if I've already forwarded this--I'm clearing up my un-archived CorSec stuff and am too beset by sick cats and other domestic & Society responsibilities right now to plow through my Sent-mail folder. If any of you are interested, contact him directly (or forward to someone who might be).

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society