Joe's Other Hat

  • ecrowews
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
      I should say, one of Dr. Christopher's other hats. I was recently catching up with back issues of _Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine_ and found this in a review of _The Casebook of Gregory Hood_ by Anthony Boucher and Denis Green (Crippen & Landru):

      "Joe R. Christopher's introduction, notes, and episode checklist are models of thorough scholarship." Those of us who know the Good Dr. can only say, "Why, of course."

      Edith C., CorSec
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        our Joe is always impressive in his wide range of interests, and always exceptional (imho, of course!)