Fwd: "The Starlit Jewel" CD has been re-released

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      Fellow Mythopoeics--

      I don't usually forward commercial announcements (and I get a fair number for books) but this is a major piece of news. My copy of this is one of my most precious Tolkien-related possessions and is, IMHO, the best setting of Tolkien's words, period. Some of you may have heard snatches when Broceliande performed at our last Berkeley Mythcon; some of you have been frustrated for years that this was out of print and despaired of getting your own copy; some of you may never heard these songs but heard about The Starlit Jewel as an ancient legend; some of you have no idea what I'm talking about. No matter what group you belong to, my advice is: grab a copy quickly!
      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2009
        The CD is one of my favorites too! Thanks for letting us all know.