An Education

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Has anyone else seen the movie An Education?:

      At one point in this movie set in 1961, someone offers to introduce someone else to C. S. Lewis.  He claims to know him well.  However, he calls him "Clive," and he says that Lewis is teaching at Oxford.  As we all know, Lewis went by "Jack" and was at Cambridge in 1961.  As it turns out, this inaccuracy is an important plot point.

      Wendell Wagner
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009

        It’s one I’d really like to see, but alas it’s in limited release and not showing anywhere in Oklahoma. Dallas is the closest.

        Janet Brennan Croft