Re: Ace claim that they were the only ones paying royalties directly to Tolkien

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
      Thanks, Wayne - you're right about Nancy Martsch - I'd forgotten that Mike was *reading* her paper (!!) - guess this proves I am no scholar, to forget my sources!

      I've not read that section in your excellent book; sadly that book is already packed (as is 85% of my library) in anticipation of moving Real Soon Now... *sigh*

      thanks! I trust you and the lovely Christina are well - will we see you in Dallas next summer, maybe maybe? I sure enjoyed seeing you in Connecticut last year...

      -- Lynn --