Mythcon 41 Dallas update

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
      Well my friends, I know that we promised to confirm the dates for next year's Mythcon at SMU in Dallas by the middle of September.

      Turns out that was never a realistic time frame, despite that time frame being given to our stalwart co-chairs, Randy Hoyt and Jason Fisher. After several rather scary weeks of unreturned phone calls, Randy had a meeting and they will confirm the dates in mid November.

      SO Randy or Jason or I will come here and post the REAL, FER SURE dates as soon as we've got them. My understanding is that the current dates still look good for SMU...

      we live in hope...

      -- Lynn --
    • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
        Lordy, I hope and pray so, Lynn. Because the following weekend would be a
        no-go for me.... And actually I would like it to be on the dates put
        forward.

        Crossing fingers too.