The Lord of the Rings in Elvish

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      Can someone give me a definitive answer to the following question which was asked on a message board I contribute to?  Someone wants to know if anyone has translated The Lord of the Rings into Elvish.  My temporary answer is that it would take too much time and there are too many words in the book with no known Elvish equivalents.  Can anyone say anything further?  Yes, it's kind of a stupid question.  Give me a break.  I'm trying to be nice to the person who asked it.

      Wendell Wagner
    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
        To my knowledge, no one has done so.