Re: Ballantine Adult Fantasy Series

  • Joe Hoopman
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 23, 2009
      Coincidentally, I just read City at the End of Time a couple of months ago.
      I think there was actually a clear (if not explicit) reference to Hodgson
      and the Night Land at one point. I quite liked City, but I've always been a
      fan of entropic romance . . .

      Joe Hoopman

      Re: FW: Ballantine Adult Fantasy Series
      Posted by: "alexeik@..." alexeik@... celtbear49
      Date: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 am ((PDT))

      Greg Bear's _City at the End of Time_ (on the long list for the last
      MFA) is rather obviously indebted to _The Night Land_.
      Alexei