Re: [mythsoc] Re: Ballantine Adult Fantasy Series

  • Diane Joy Baker
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 21, 2009
      What a great question.
      One I might add is *The History of Our World Beyond the Wave*
      by R. E. Klein.  That has a lot of lingering imagery.  ---djb
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 23, 2009
        Coincidentally, I just read City at the End of Time a couple of months ago.
        I think there was actually a clear (if not explicit) reference to Hodgson
        and the Night Land at one point. I quite liked City, but I've always been a
        fan of entropic romance . . .

        Joe Hoopman

        Re: FW: Ballantine Adult Fantasy Series
        Posted by: "alexeik@..." alexeik@... celtbear49
        Date: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 am ((PDT))

        Greg Bear's _City at the End of Time_ (on the long list for the last
        MFA) is rather obviously indebted to _The Night Land_.