RE: [mythsoc] The Inklings in Fiction: Mythprint errata

  • Ginger McElwee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      David wrote:

      As I submitted it, the list had 18 entries, but as published it has only 12.

      Six entries from the middle of the list disappeared, for reasons unknown to
      me.

      I am not sure how I made the mistake, but I will correct it in the next
      Mythprint. Think of it as waiting for the next installment of a novel.

      Ginger