The Inklings in Fiction: Mythprint errata

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      Today's mail brought the July/August Mythprint, with the annotated
      bibliography of "The Inklings in Fiction," which I submitted as an appendix
      to my Mythcon paper.

      Well, part of the bibliography.

      As I submitted it, the list had 18 entries, but as published it has only 12.
      Six entries from the middle of the list disappeared, for reasons unknown to
      me.

      I have asked for an erratum to be published next issue, and I will
      eventually put the entire list on my website, but if you think you recall my
      discussing stories that aren't on the list, you recall correctly.
    • Ginger McElwee
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
        David wrote:

        As I submitted it, the list had 18 entries, but as published it has only 12.

        Six entries from the middle of the list disappeared, for reasons unknown to
        me.

        I am not sure how I made the mistake, but I will correct it in the next
        Mythprint. Think of it as waiting for the next installment of a novel.

        Ginger