Journey to the Sea #13

  • hoytrand
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 2:42 PM
      I have published the thirteenth issue of my online myth magazine Journey to the Sea [http://journeytothesea.com/%5d. This issue includes an article by society member Alana Joli Abbott about her recent Arthur-related tour in England and an interview with Amy H. Sturgis about (among other things) the recently-announced title forthcoming from the Mythopoeic Press.

      Enjoy!
      ~Randy

      ====

      Photographic Tour of Arthurian Locations
      http://journeytothesea.com/photo-tour-king-arthur/
      ----
      Alana shares photographs from her recent trip to England
      on a tour called "Myth in Stone," discussing the various
      locations she visited associated with King Arthur.

      The Lion's Share in Roger L'Estrange
      http://journeytothesea.com/lion-share-lestrange/
      ---
      Laura concludes her series on Aesopic fables reflecting the well-known phrase the "lion's share" by looking at two versions of the fable by Roger L'Estrange with two different morals.

      Native America & Speculative Fiction: Interview with Amy H. Sturgis
      http://journeytothesea.com/native-america-speculative-fiction/
      ----
      Randy spoke with author, speaker, and professor Amy
      H. Sturgis about Native America, fantasy, and her recent
      book discussing their intersection.