Recent Reviews....

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2009
      Greetings!

      I wanted to mention two reviews that were just published that may be of interest to folks.

      First, the latest "Amon Hen", the bulletin of the Tolkien Society, includes a review of "Lands of Enchantment", the latest exhibition of work by Ted Nasmith, Ruth Lacon, Peter Pracownik and myself. Written by Liz Stephens, a loyal Moreton-in-Marsh attendee and erstwhile Ranger of the North, the review captures a lot of the sense of fun and adventure that attends these yearly gatherings.

      Second, extravagant essayist and raucous rock-and-roller Mike Foster has a delightful review of "Black & White Ogre Country" in this month's "Gilbert Magazine". Mike's essays are always fun to read, and this one is doubly so for the obvious delight Mike takes in Hilary Tolkien's stories as well as the photos and illustrations that accompany them.

      Nai i Cala oio-siluva (may the Light ever-shine)

      Jef