Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythprint March 1993

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2009
      On Aug 15, 2009, at 3:50 PM, Merlin DeTardo wrote:
      > Check your e-mail, John. There were multiple copies of some 80 back-
      > issues of "Mythprint" for sale at Mythcon --mostly thanks to David
      > Bratman, to judge from the address labels-- and this one was among
      > them.
      >
      > In addition, I'll note that it is yet possible to purchase back
      > issues via the Mythsoc website:
      >
      > http://www.mythsoc.org/store/
      >
      > ...preferably in annual sets (mostly at $8.00 apiece), but
      > "Individual issues may be available by special arrangement".
      >
      > -Merlin

      Yes, it sounded like a great deal. My problem is that I have most of
      the issues of MYTHLORE (I started subscribing around issue #17 I
      think) and lots and lots of MYTHPRINTS already (though by no means a
      complete set) but I haven't been able to find the box that they're all
      packed away in. When I do, I plan to order the missing issues to fill
      out the set. But I'm reluctant to buy what will turn out to be largely
      duplicate issues for my short-term convenience. If they don't show up
      in the next big search through the box room I'll have to reconsider.

      In any case, I'm glad to now have the missing piece.

      --John R.