Re: Mythcon in Dallas

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2009
      Thank you, Joe, for letting us know about this author; and thank you, Alana, for giving us some more detail. I am co-chairing next year's Mythcon with Randy Hoyt (Society webmaster), so you'll be hearing a lot more from us as the steam builds. We are, of course, always interested in learning about new writers, and we'll look into Ms. Conrad (nom de plume, Caine). Anyone else who might know anything about her work, please don't hesitate to chime in. :)

      Best,
      Jason