Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: A book of drawings from the late 1960'2 or early 1970's

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2009
      If the one he wants is really from the 1960s or 1970s, this one is too recent.

      On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM, <WendellWag@...> wrote:

      > Here's an art book by that title, but I can't tell if it's the right book:
      >
      > _http://designarchives.aiga.org/entry.cfm/eid_2075_
      > (http://designarchives.aiga.org/entry.cfm/eid_2075)
      >
      > Wendell Wagner
      >

      > In a message dated 8/8/2009 12:42:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      >
      > correspondence@... writes:
      >
      > Anybody have any ideas on this one? Ring any bells?
      >
      > --
      > Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      > The Mythopoeic Society
      > _http://www.mythsoc.htt_ (http://www.mythsoc.org/) |
      > _correspondence@corresponde_ (mailto:correspondence@...)

    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 8, 2009
        It's also not a book of fantastical animals... You know, the idea of this book is niggling at the back of my brain... not sure it was called "Mythopoeia" however... *sigh* Waiting to see what surfaces...

        -- Lynn --