Re: [mythsoc] somewhat late in posting this

  • Larry Swain
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3 10:09 PM
      Grace and Linda and others:

      I never met her or even exchanged personal emails with her.  But for what
      it is worth, I miss her contributions to this and other lists.

      Larry Swain

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3 10:55 PM
        I stayed w/ Mary and Conn one year when I couldn't make Mythcon and had such fun! She introduced me to Veggie Tales! I worked with her on Butterbur's Woodshed. She was a lovely lady, with wonderful literary insights, and I miss her muchly. I look forward to joyuous meetings in the Eternal Realms. ---djb