Re: [mythsoc] Hobbit article

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      Christian:

      I assume Sue is referring back to the article cited in Alana's post of
      July 28th that began this thread, about the Tolkien Estate's suit to
      halt production of THE HOBBIT movie until outstanding claims from the
      LORD OF THE RINGS films are resolved.

      Alana's original post can be found here:

      --John R

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
        Yeah, that one

        from Sue