Re: [mythsoc] Hobbit article

  • Christian Heidecker
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi!

      Which article? There is no reference to any article in your post.

      Best regards,
      Christian

      Am 29.07.2009 um 15:38 schrieb Sue Bridgwater:

      > My foremost feeling on reading this article is that I cannot believe
      > it has so many grammar mistakes in it - - -

      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.mythsoc.orgYahoo! Groups
      > Links

    • John D Rateliff
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
        Christian:

        I assume Sue is referring back to the article cited in Alana's post of
        July 28th that began this thread, about the Tolkien Estate's suit to
        halt production of THE HOBBIT movie until outstanding claims from the
        LORD OF THE RINGS films are resolved.

        Alana's original post can be found here:

        --John R

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
          Yeah, that one

          from Sue