Re: [mythsoc] C. S. Lewis books go for a bundle!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 1:56 AM
      I looked through the lists at that website, and they're mostly sort of
      weird and arbitrary.

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 8/1/2009 2:21:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      sacnoth@... writes:

      (2) it
      classes Lewis as an Irish writer, whereas most treat him as Englis

      steps!
      =JulystepsfooterNO115)

    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 4:02 PM
        I visited Belfast in 1998 for the CSL centenary and was struck by the fact that he considered himself Irish & going back to (Northern) Ireland was 'going home.' Ironically, he returned to Ireland more frequently than Joyce did...

        -- Lynn --