Hobbit article

  • Sue Bridgwater
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2009
      My foremost feeling on reading this article is that I cannot believe it has so many grammar mistakes in it - - -

    • Christian Heidecker
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hi!

        Which article? There is no reference to any article in your post.

        Best regards,
        Christian

        Am 29.07.2009 um 15:38 schrieb Sue Bridgwater:

        > My foremost feeling on reading this article is that I cannot believe
        > it has so many grammar mistakes in it - - -

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.mythsoc.orgYahoo! Groups
        > Links

      • John D Rateliff
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
          Christian:

          I assume Sue is referring back to the article cited in Alana's post of
          July 28th that began this thread, about the Tolkien Estate's suit to
          halt production of THE HOBBIT movie until outstanding claims from the
          LORD OF THE RINGS films are resolved.

          Alana's original post can be found here:

          --John R

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
            Yeah, that one

            from Sue