RE: [mythsoc] Mythcon correction tape

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 10:48 AM
      Thank you! I believe the printer will also be including this strip and a letter of apology in the next issue of Mythlore for all subscribers; I'll remind them of this when I send in the fall issue. I still have plenty of strips for anyone who didn't get one. And I have just received the first reprint of the issue, and the spine IS correct on these. So anyone who orders a back issue will now have the correct spine information.

      Janet Brennan Croft