Mythcon correction tape

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2009
      Having unearthed my strip from the assorted kibble of Mythcon and properly
      applied it, I want to thank the editor and staff of Mythlore for supplying
      the roll of correction tape that was sitting at the Society dealers' table,
      containing the correct spine label information for the latest issue of
      Mythlore that was misprinting on the original magazine.
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
        Thank you! I believe the printer will also be including this strip and a letter of apology in the next issue of Mythlore for all subscribers; I'll remind them of this when I send in the fall issue. I still have plenty of strips for anyone who didn't get one. And I have just received the first reprint of the issue, and the spine IS correct on these. So anyone who orders a back issue will now have the correct spine information.

        Janet Brennan Croft