Mythopoeic awards

  • Sue Bridgwater
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 3:12 AM
      Sincere congratulatins to all the winners, the awards are well-deserved.  As I voted for Terry Pratchett's Nation, I am a little disappointed it did not make it through.  Is there a chance of some special award for Mr. Oratchett while he is still - hopefully - able to appreciate it?

    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28 10:36 AM
        As a huge fan of Pratchett myself, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that!

        Janet