Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythopoeic Awards: 2009 Winners Announced

  • juliet@firinn.org
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 25 1:05 PM
      On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 03:52:59AM -0000, Lynn Maudlin wrote:
      > Start planning now: Dallas, mid-July, with air conditioning...

      Ooh if it's Dallas maybe I can finally go! Of course, I'll have an eight
      month baby by then, so that may limit my ability to be gone all day.

      Julie
    • Margaret Dean
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 25 2:12 PM
        On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 2:05 PM, <juliet@...> wrote:

        > On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 03:52:59AM -0000, Lynn Maudlin wrote:
        >> Start planning now: Dallas, mid-July, with air conditioning...
        >
        > Ooh if it's Dallas maybe I can finally go! Of course, I'll have an eight
        > month baby by then, so that may limit my ability to be gone all day.

        Bring the kid along! Should still be in the portable stage by then... ;)

        --Margaret Dean, who once attended a Mythcon with a year-and-a-bit baby in tow
        <margdean56@...>
      • Lynn Maudlin
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 25 5:29 PM
          Even *part* of a Mythcon is better than no Mythcon at all! And you have no idea how many Mythcon babies we've had, through the years, many of whom have grown up into independently Mythie adults! Sort of a "breed your own" policy... {grin}

          Hope you can make it!
          -- Lynn --