RE: [mythsoc] Re: Harry Potter and the Supreme Court Nominee

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 2009
      I don't believe that I received David's original post, either.

      _____

      From: John D Rateliff <sacnoth@earthlink. <mailto:sacnoth%40earthlink.net>
      net>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups <mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com> .com
      Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:45:38 -0700

      > I'm more concerned in that I got Lynn's reply quoting David E.'s post,
      > yet I've never gotten Dave Emerson's original posting itself. Did
      > anyone else have this trouble?

      The original post was in my e-mail box. Messages are archived on the Mythsoc

      list site - posts can be revisited there.

      Joan

    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24, 2009
        It looks to me like Yahoo! Groups has changed the way they structure the topics and replies, which I find confusing (old dog, different trick)...

        -- Lynn --