Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: Lord of the Rings Radio City Music Hall Website Now Live!

  • Linda DeMars
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21 7:15 PM
      When I went to a Lewis based conference at Belmont College (or
      University) a few years, a highlight of the last night was a
      performance of this score with orchestra and chorus plus scenes fom
      the movie projected on the wall behind. Was this a preview
      performance?

      By the way, this was the last time I saw Stolzi, although we wrote
      back and forth until she had her accident.

      I still miss her....

      Linda DeMars

      On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM, <WendellWag@...> wrote:

      > Notice that in all of this there's no mention that the films derived from
      > something else, like, say, a book?
      >
      > Wendell Wagner
      >

      > In a message dated 7/21/2009 1:55:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      >
      > correspondence@... writes:
      >
      > Lord of the Rings Radio City Music Hall Website Now Live! FOTR Weekend in
      > New York City: October 9-11, 2009
      >
      > Visit: _http://www.theradiohttp://www.therahtt_
      > (http://www.theradiocitylotrconcert.com/)
      >
      > **************What's for dinner tonight? Find quick and easy dinner ideas
      > for any occasion.
      > (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)

    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22 8:55 PM
        There's a BOOK?! really? wow, I'll have to check that out... (she said, tongue firmly in cheek. Must remember to remove before speaking).

        -- Lynn --