Re: Mythcon 40 Check in?

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2009
      No problem, Doug - this is information that will be useful to a number of people & not just yourself.

      I'll wave at Sarah - I *believe* that the UCLA desk at De Neve is open 24 hours... let me also get Gavin's (MC 40's registrar) cell phone # - that's how we've handled "odd hours" arrival the last few years...

      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Kane" <dougkane@...> wrote:

      > Whoops, I meant to send that privately to Lynn. Sorry, everyone.
      >
      > _____

    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 13, 2009
        Disseminating more information about check-in...

        YES, DeNeve Commons has a 24-hour desk and people can check into their rooms anytime *after* 4 pm on the day of arrival (before 4 pm rooms *may* be available but you may need to wait).

        MYTHCON Registration during the day will be located in the DeNeve lobby very near the front desk (how convenient!). Late registration on Friday will be in Conference Hospitality (the room DeNeve A3).

        Mythcon Registration will open by noon on Friday and 8:30 a.m. on other days - Gavin's cell phone number (our registrar) is 626-381-8956.