Blowout Sale Onsite Only--No Mailing

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      Due to a query I had I'm clarifying that this sale is *only for those buying
      onsite at Mythcon*. If you talk a friend (not a Steward or Mythcon Committee
      member) who's going into buying stuff for you & mailing same, more power to
      you. Depending on how many issues we sell at Mythcon, we may or may not have
      a sale by mail at some future date--but we may not. For various reasons (not
      the least of which is the remote storage issue) retrieving & mailing back
      issues is very time-consuming.

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society