Mythlore Blowout Sale at Mythcon!

  • ecrowews
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009
      Back issues of Mythlore 1-84 will be sold at Mythcon for only $2 each(regular
      price $3.50 each). Such a deal! Relive the thrilling days of yesteryear when
      such big name professional artists as George Barr and Tim Kirk contributed
      regularly to its pages! See how your respectable middle-aged (and later) friends
      and colleagues embarrassed themselves as youthful fanboys and -girls! (Or
      distinguished themselves as precocious scholars.) Help us reduce our back-issue
      inventory so we can save the Society money on storage fees!

      Yes, your intrepid Stewards are taking advantage of the relative proximity of
      said storage to this year's Mythcon site, and the fact that many of us will have
      cars along. We're making a special trip to the wilds of South Pasadena and
      bringing back an extra-large number of Mythlores for your purchasing pleasure.
      Please don't make us haul them back!

      If you have special requests for specific issues (or specific artists) please
      let me know no later than noon PDT next Wednesday (July 15). My art index to
      Mythlore is only in its infancy as an electronic document, but if you have a
      particular artist in mind I'll do my best to plow through my worksheets if I
      have time.

      Edith Crowe
    • aveeris523@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009
        Greetings Edith!
        I'll take any Tim Kirk issues you can come up with!
        Steve Gaddis