Re: [mythsoc] Re: Lord of the Ringlings on Tor.com

  • aveeris523@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
      Very funny pictures! I agree, where can we get the T-shirts?
      I'm a great fan of Tolkien's work and I get more out of the Lord of The
      Rings every time I read it, but I like to read Bored of the Rings in between
      just as a kind of palate cleanser.
      Steve Gaddis

    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2009
        Berni, it looks to me like your link has your email address or sign in name imbedded in it (and yahoo groups obscure that data)...

        THIS might work, at least it does for me:
        <http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=comic&id=36700&page=1&j>

        -- Lynn --