Re: [mythsoc] Re: Lord of the Ringlings on Tor.com

  • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
      Those are great! I like "Balrogo the Clown" -- hee.

    • aveeris523@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
        Very funny pictures! I agree, where can we get the T-shirts?
        I'm a great fan of Tolkien's work and I get more out of the Lord of The
        Rings every time I read it, but I like to read Bored of the Rings in between
        just as a kind of palate cleanser.
        Steve Gaddis

      • Lynn Maudlin
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2009
          Berni, it looks to me like your link has your email address or sign in name imbedded in it (and yahoo groups obscure that data)...

          THIS might work, at least it does for me:
          <http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=comic&id=36700&page=1&j>

          -- Lynn --