Runner-up on the Bulwer-Lytton contest

  • bernip
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 9:24 PM
      Towards the dragon's lair the fellowship marched -- a noble human prince, a
      fair elf, a surly dwarf, and a disheveled copyright attorney who was
      frantically trying to find a way to differentiate this story from "Lord of
      the Rings."

      Andrew Manoske
      Foster City, CA

    • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 10:38 PM
        > Towards the dragon's lair the fellowship marched -- a noble human prince,
        > fair elf, a surly dwarf, and a disheveled copyright attorney who was
        > frantically trying to find a way to differentiate this story from "Lord of
        > the Rings."

        LOL! And now I'm ready for the sequel to that.... "Toward the ancient
        soothsayer's cave marched the fellowship - the brave warrior princess, the
        surly elf, and the fair dwarf, with their desperate gnomeling writer, to
        hunt for a new plot."