Mythcon 40 ...tick...tick...tick

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Yes, that is the sound of TIME running out for preregistration & room/board packages (and UCLA parking, I think - Sarah?) for MYTHCON 40 at UCLA De Neve Plaza (Los Angeles, basically Westwood).

      The last day for prereg & room/board is JULY 6th. Please note the tentative schedule is now up at the website; links to all pages are at:
      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/40/>

      Fantasy author & artist James A. Owen! Inklings scholar Diana Pavlac Glyer! Mythies large and small!

      Come join the fun... be there or be polyhedronic!

      -- Lynn --