RE: [mythsoc] Mythcon 40

  • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2009
      Way to give the Conference Chair a heart attack, David!

      Opening with ----

      > You have failed in your responsibility

      .... PANIC INDUCING!

      But then the rest of it came along --

      > to put all of the things I want to
      > see opposite each other.
      >
      > In fact this is a good program, with interesting things on almost every
      > hour but very few agonizing choices for my taste.

      Okay. No cardiac arrest to be laid blame to you. I laughed!

      Yeah, very nice flow, and the credit for that goes to --- ta da! SHERWOOD
      SMITH! She's done a great job coordinating all the papers and panel
      ideas.