RE: [mythsoc] Mythcon 40

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2009
      I see the tentative schedule is now up at the website. I missed the
      announcement that that was available, if there was one.

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 27, 2009
        Yes! As for the announcement... the last two days I've been running
        around on other business, and so has Randy.

        But the schedule is pretty solid now, and I'm really excited by it! It's
        going to be a wonderfully stimulating conference.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 27, 2009
          scribbler@... wrote:

          >Yes! As for the announcement... the last two days I've been running
          >around on other business, and so has Randy.
          >
          >But the schedule is pretty solid now, and I'm really excited by it! It's
          >going to be a wonderfully stimulating conference.

          You have failed in your responsibility to put all of the things I want to see opposite each other.

          In fact this is a good program, with interesting things on almost every hour but very few agonizing choices for my taste.
        • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 27, 2009
            Way to give the Conference Chair a heart attack, David!

            Opening with ----

            > You have failed in your responsibility

            .... PANIC INDUCING!

            But then the rest of it came along --

            > to put all of the things I want to
            > see opposite each other.
            >
            > In fact this is a good program, with interesting things on almost every
            > hour but very few agonizing choices for my taste.

            Okay. No cardiac arrest to be laid blame to you. I laughed!

            Yeah, very nice flow, and the credit for that goes to --- ta da! SHERWOOD
            SMITH! She's done a great job coordinating all the papers and panel
            ideas.