Re: [mythsoc] Lord of the Rings in Tehran

  • Alana Joli Abbott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2009
      People interested in following the Iran crisis might also be interested in
      checking out Alive in Tehran, a citizen driven media group.
      http://www.aliveintehran.com.

      Ernie, thanks for the interesting posts!

      -Alana

      --
      Alana Joli Abbott, Freelance Writer and Editor (
      http://www.virgilandbeatrice.com)
    • ernestsdavis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2009
        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "ernestsdavis" <davise@...> wrote:

        > Hoping not to start a political discussion here, but I thought these posts from Andrew Sullivan's blog http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/
        > might be of interest:

        Here is the link to the full original article, which talks about how Iranians might be applying images from the movie to the current conflict.

        http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/06/24/tehran_seven/index.html

        -- Ernie
      • ernestsdavis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2009