Re: [mythsoc] Books against the wall.

  • Grace Monk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009
      If you believe that everything that is published as a book deserves
      such veneration, that's fine. I do not share such a belief. Some
      groups of sentences are published as books that are not, in my
      opinion, worth the paper they are printed upon. We are not banning or
      burning or censoring or writing our legislators to ask them to take
      legal action against these published groups of sentences. We're just
      throwing them against a wall. This action doesn't make them unreadable
      or break their spines (sometimes bends a page or two) -- it merely
      allows us to have some fun venting our frustrations that such junk
      gets published.

      Grace Monk