Books against the wall.

  • Sue Bridgwater
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009
      Yes I have come across such but could no more damage a book than fly.  It's just impossible for me.  Just as well it will be happening so far away that I can pretend it isn't

      from Sue

    • Grace Monk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009
        If you believe that everything that is published as a book deserves
        such veneration, that's fine. I do not share such a belief. Some
        groups of sentences are published as books that are not, in my
        opinion, worth the paper they are printed upon. We are not banning or
        burning or censoring or writing our legislators to ask them to take
        legal action against these published groups of sentences. We're just
        throwing them against a wall. This action doesn't make them unreadable
        or break their spines (sometimes bends a page or two) -- it merely
        allows us to have some fun venting our frustrations that such junk
        gets published.

        Grace Monk