Absorbed reading study

  • Sue Bridgwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 5:22 AM
      Edith, do you mean you don't understand Sheree or you don't understand me?  If it's me, don't worry, the blip has vanished and thanks to all for suggestions.  If you mean Sheree, as I have done the study I can try to explain, or you can respond to her and she will explain over the phone.
      Sue Bridgwater