Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon 40 impending deadlines!

  • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2009
      Our wonderful and naggingly benevolent (love ya, Lynn!) Society Conference
      Secretary has presented you with the general fun of Mythcon and the site.

      As the Mythcon 40 Chair, I can echo that, and intice you with the news
      that the tentative programming schedule will be posted on the website in
      the next day or so! Alas, some of the titles come across dryer than the
      abstracts, but we have a very interesting and engaging schedule planned.
      And even as Chair, I'm bemoaning at some of the counter-programming! It's
      going to be great!

      Do come!

      Sarah