Error message

  • Sue Bridgwater
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2009
      Thank you for that - I guess it is nothing to panic about as my messages are going through - though I am still getting the error message!

      Book-throwing!  I am deeply shaken, this sort of thing is no good for a poor old retired librarian's blood-pressure!

      from Sue

      Perian’s Journey is the first tale in a series set in the world of Skorn.
      ISBN 0862034043 (1989)

    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2009
        Surely *as a librarian* you've come across books you'd like to throw against a wall...?!

        -- Lynn --