ADMIN: Error message

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      --- Original Message ---
      From: Sue Bridgwater <suebridgwater@...>

      > Can anyone tell me why I have just had a box flash up saying 'You have been
      disconnected from chat becaue you have signed on from another computer or
      device'? Is this´┐Żbecause I originally Joined mythsoc group on my now deceased
      Mac?

      I haven't encountered that error message in my experience with Yahoo groups.
      Since Mythsoc isn't really a "chat," my guess is that the message may have
      originated somewhere else.

      Sorry I can't help more than this.
      Joan