Re: [mythsoc] Catholicism, LOTR, and mythology

  • Alana Joli Abbott
    Message 1 of 51 , Jun 11, 2009
      Thank you, Sarah. I wasn't sure I could go confidently that far in my own
      response, but I'm glad you took us there. :)

      -Alana

      --
      Alana Joli Abbott, Freelance Writer and Editor (
      http://www.virgilandbeatrice.com)
    • David Emerson
      Message 51 of 51 , Jun 15, 2009
        Luthien: Alas! My beloved has perished! I must go to the Halls of Mandos to beg --
        Beren: I'm not dead yet.
        Luthien: Shh! To beg Mandos to bring him back --
        Beren: I don't want to go on the cart.
        Luthien: Shut up! I'm having a dramatic moment here.
        Beren: I feel happy...
        Luthien: (Nods to nearest elf with big club)
        Big Club: Thud.