Mythlore 105/106 spine snafu update!

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2009
      For Mythlore subscribers -- the labels to cover the printer's error on the spine are here, they work, and they look just fine. For those of you whose renewals/subscriptions/orders were processed in the last week or so, I'll be mailing out the issue with the spine corrected today. For those of you getting the issue as it was sent from the printer, there are two options -- if you are going to Mythcon, I will bring labels; if you aren't or can't wait, email me your address and I'll send you one.

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries