Mythlore -- good news and bad news

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 8:40 AM
      Issue 105/106 is here! So subscribers should be getting it very soon.

      Alas, due to a printer's flub the spine says this is issue 103/104. This was NOT the final paper proof I approved. Sorry, folks; I'm seeing if I can at least get some labels printed to go on the spines of the back stock and the ones I'll be mailing out to late renewals. If I can get them I'd be willing to bring some to Mythcon and mail them out to those who want them.

      Janet