Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien Society / Birmingham proceedings ?

  • Vincent Ferré
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2009
      Good evening to all,

      Has anyone heard about the 2005 Birmingham proceedings ? As other participants, I was told that I would receive a CD with all the texts, at the time when the book would be published - supposedly last September. Since then, no news from the TS, and the French national Library, which has been trying to order the book, has received no answer yet.

      thanks in advance,
      best

      vincent

    • John Davis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2009
        Hi,

        This from the Tolkien Society, for anyone who is interested...

        John

        For anyone interested in the Tolkien Society publication in two volumes of The Proceedings of "Tolkien 2005: The Ring Goes Ever On":

        Where online bookstores say they aren't yet available this is only the case for that retailer. The 2 volume set has been available since Sepember 2008 and is currently ONLY available from Tolkien Society Trading Ltd or those booksellers (like Rene van Rossenburg's - Tolkienwinkel) which have bought stock from TST.

        http://www.tolkiensociety.org/2005/proceedings/index.html

      • Edith Crowe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2009
          This from the Tolkien Society, for anyone who is interested...

          John

          For anyone interested in the Tolkien Society publication in two volumes of
          The Proceedings of "Tolkien 2005: The Ring Goes Ever On":

          Where online bookstores say they aren't yet available this is only the case
          for that retailer. The 2 volume set has been available since Sepember 2008
          and is currently ONLY available from Tolkien Society Trading Ltd or those
          booksellers (like Rene van Rossenburg's - Tolkienwinkel) which have bought
          stock from TST.

          http://www.tolkiensociety.org/2005/proceedings/index.html

          Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
          The Mythopoeic Society